Little Rock Church is seeking to hire a Discipleship and Small Groups Minister. This individual will help promote body life within LRC.
If you are interested in applying, or know of a qualified candidate, please contact us at email@example.com.
Discipleship and Small Groups Minister
Little Rock Church
Do you love connecting with people?
Are you outgoing and unafraid to share the Gospel of Christ?
Does seeing people grow in their faith excite you?
Then, let’s talk.
Little Rock Church (LRC), a growing and active church, needs an outgoing, engaging, innovative, Christ-centered person to transform a crowd into a community. We believe that life is best when done together because people help people grow. Our church was founded on and continues to thrive because of our Small Groups Ministry. This is a huge task and counter-cultural to the isolation and individualism for which many people settle. Our Small Groups Minister is responsible for connecting individuals into the life and ministry of our church. This involves oversight and development of the Small Groups Ministry and the assimilation of new visitors and families. This person would also assist the Elders in pastoral care and follow up with the church community.
Still reading? Good.
Now for some bullet points!
As the Discipleship and Small Groups Minister, you will wear several hats. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the small groups ministry by carrying the vision, developing leaders, and facilitating an on-ramp for people to enter into community life.
- Assist the Elders in providing pastoral care for all members of LRC.
- Lead the search for new opportunities to serve the people of Little Rock, and encouraging our Small Groups to serve their communities. We want our neighbors to be thankful that we’re here, and to know that God (and LRC) loves them.
- Champion the assimilation process from new visitors through the development of an individual’s spiritual gifts for service.
- Motivate all who worship with us to be part of a Small Group.
- Lead and/or be the face of LRC for the outreach ministries in which we are involved and support.
- Seek new, creative outreach opportunities to, potentially, include other bodies of believers in our communities.
- Lead and coordinate missions work supported by LRC.
Still interested? Read on.
Of course, we have some requirements.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in ministry or 8-9 years of experience if you have not graduated from college.
- You have a verifiable track record as a Small Groups minister.
- You agree to support fully our Values and Mission.
- You order your life according to Scripture and in ways that glorify Christ.
- Your family relationships are spiritually healthy and are consistent with Scripture.
- Your relationship with God, Christ and the Holy Spirit is evident in the way you talk and live.
- You have a passion for people and helping them in their faith journey.
- You agree to submit to the spiritual authority of the LRC Elders.
- You agree to cooperate fully with the other Ministry Leaders at LRC.
- You have a passion for serving in the community, and sharing the Gospel to unbelievers. You have exhibited the ability to lead a church in these efforts.
- You agree that LRC is a part of the City Church, which includes believers in other churches in our city. You also agree that participating arm-in-arm with other churches is a mark of health.
- You understand that full-time ministry requires 45-50 irregular hours per week.
If this all sounds amazing to you and you meet the requirements, please send your resume, to include references, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Little Rock Church was established in 1986 as a group of Christ-Followers that are committed to serving Christ without the shackles of denominational traditions. We encourage you to learn more about us at our website at https://littlerockchurch.org/