Let us be your Home Away from Home!
Home Away From Home is a hospitality ministry that provides short-term housing to cancer patients and their caregivers while they undergo treatment in Little Rock. Most guests are receiving bone-marrow transplants or other cancer treatments at the UAMS Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy or the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute, but the apartments are open to anyone coming to Little Rock for medical treatment.
To view or print a brochure, click here: HAFH Brochure (PDF)
Several one and two bedroom apartments are available in midtowne Little Rock at the Park Avenue Lofts, 320 S University Avenue (Click here for a map), or in west Little Rock at Palisades at Chenal, 1501 Rahling Road (Click here for a map). Special pricing is offered for month-to-month, weekly, and even per-day rates (based on availability). Guests are accepted regardless of race, religion, or ethnic background.
Below are some photos of our furnished apartments – use the arrows to browse or click an image to view a larger photo!
Make a Gift or Payment to HAFH
HAFH Guest Payments
If you are currently a guest in one of our apartments and would like to make an online payment for occupancy fee or cleaning fee, please click the button below.
HAFH Ministry Donations
If you would like to make a gift to Home Away from Home (a Ministry of Little Rock Church), please use the link below!
Home Away From Home has served patients and caregivers since 1995.
- Reservation Flexibility (no early check-out fee)
- No signing of lease agreement required
- Inclusive price for all utilities
- Fully furnished, include towels and linens
- Kitchen includes all necessities for cooking
- Refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, toaster, washer, dryer, iron/ironing board and vacuum
- TV / DVD in living room and bedroom.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool & whirlpool
- Smoke-free and pet-free environment
- Easy access to UAMS and all local hospitals