As God has loved us and made us his, we are compelled to care for children without families, providing their physical and emotional needs while embracing them with the hope that we have in Christ Jesus. To this end, Hope’s Embrace includes our efforts to:
- Pray for children who are separated from their families
- Advocate for children who have no voice
- Encourage and support adoptive/foster parents
- Provide for foster children
- Support support to those caring for orphans in international locales
- Provide financial support to adoptive parents through our Hope Fund
The Hope Fund
Little Rock Church has partnered with LifeSong for Orphans to establish a matching grant, The Hope Fund, to provide financial assistance to prospective adoptive families of Little Rock Church.
To view or print a brochure, click here: The HopeFund Brochure
Members of Little Rock Church may view and print a grant application here: » The Hope Adoption Fund Grant Application
The CALL of Arkansas
Little Rock Church partners with The CALL of Arkansas to host informational meetings and training sessions for prospective adoptive and foster parents. Training is provided in a convenient weekend format with childcare available. The CALL provides support and assistance before and after placement.
LifeSong for Orphans
For more information on Christians serving orphans in domestic and international locations, explore the following sites: