- To get to know each other, share one favorite memory of the advent season from an earlier time in your life.
- Read Isaiah 9:1-7 What thoughts, insights, and/or images come to your mind when you hear this passage read?
- Read Philippians 4:4-9. Take turns sharing moments when you have experienced a peace that transcends understanding.
- What areas of your life this advent do you need the peace that only the Prince of Peace can offer? How can thinking on what is true about God help you know peace?
- How can you engage in active peacemaking in the midst of this advent season? What relationships can others in your group pray for you about?