- How do you think most people today would respond if Jesus told them they were slaves and needed to be “set free”?
- Christ says in v. 32, “The Truth will set you free”. What Truth is he talking about, and how will it set a person free?
- How does “Freedom in Christ” differ from the way our culture commonly defines Freedom?
- What does God’s Word say to the liberated believer about how to properly live out their newfound Freedom? (See 1 Corinthians 10:23-33)
- Read Galatians 5:1. “What does it mean to be “burdened again by a yoke of slavery?”
- What would you say to a fellow believer who struggles to experience the true freedom Christ promises?