House Church Discussion Questions
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you read vs. 13?
- Can you go outside right now and jump over your house? Can you win a gold medal in this summer’s Olympics? Can you earn a million dollars next How do we read vs. 13 in the context of these ridiculous questions?
- Read Philippians 4:8-9 (the focus of Ryland’s lesson last week).
- How does verse 8-9 come into play in relation to verses 10-14? How does “choice” come into play in this regard?
- Read Joshua 5:13-15. Why do you think the man with the drawn sword said “neither one” in answer to Joshua’s question if he was “friend or foe”? What did Joshua choose to do in response?