Prayer for the Battle
As you think about these questions related to the text and prayer, it might be more beneficial to spend time in prayer than discussing questions about prayer.
1. What does this passage say about praying comprehensively?
2. What was prayer like for your family growing up? Did you pray as a family?
3. What’s your greatest hindrance to your prayer life?
4. How does it encourage you that Paul asked others to pray for him as he proclaimed the gospel?
5. How can your house church take time to pray for you?
‹ Back to Sermons