- What’s food you dislike?
- What were some of your favorite meals when you were a child?
- What four details in John 6:1-14 connect Jesus to Moses?
- What is different about the way Jesus feeds the crowd and the way Moses fed the Israelites?
Making It Real
- Much like Jesus’ miracle with the small amount of food, Jesus still uses our simple gifts to do God’s work. What simple gifts can you give?
- Jesus forces his disciples to consider how to meet the needs of the crowd. In what ways do you believe God wants you to face the “crowds” in your life and help meet their needs?
‹ Back to Sermons