The Call to Follow
- Tell of a time when someone showed you love when you didn’t deserve it. How did you respond?
- Who do you spend most of your time and energy giving love to?
- Read verses 31-32. What does Jesus say about the glory that he and his Father receive? When are they being glorified?
- How is Jesus glorified through the cross? Read Philippians 2:9-11
Making it Real
- What does “loving one another” look like in your relationships with fellow believers? Why didn’t Jesus say “they’ll know you are my disciples if you love the world?”
- How are the two commands, “love your enemies” and “love one another,” not at odds with one another?
‹ Back to Sermons