- Share one or two of your favorite Sunday morning assembly traditions?
- What traditions would you have the most difficulty changing or giving up?
- What do you think the non-Jewish (Gentiles) were thinking and feeling when asked to keep Jewish law and tradition? Have you ever that same way when becoming a Christian or joining a church?
- How can we tell if we have moved from a gospel of grace to either legalism or relativism?
- What helps you move away from a focus on externals to a focus on how God is changing your heart and motives?
- What might we do as a church to be more welcoming of guests (Christians and non-Christians) who are not accustomed to LRC traditions?
‹ Back to Sermons